Meaning of Water, Types, importance, And its Physical Properties
In this post you will read the meaning of water, types, importance, and its physical properties.
Meaning of Water
Water: Is the abundant chemical substances in the world, and it cover 70% of the earth surface, water is not only used all over the world in lerge quantity for drinking, and washing.
Types of Water
- Natural Water
- Treated Water
1. Natural Water: Is a water that is naturally and it include: Rain, well, river, and sea water.
2. Treated Water: Is the purest of form of natural, because is found in the condensation of water vapour in the atmosphere.
Physical properties of Water
- Water is colour less, odour less, and test less.
- Water is freezes at zoro (0) degree selcious.
- Water is boiled at hundred (100) degree selcios under atmospheric pressure.
- Water has no effect on litmoss paper.
Importance of Water
There are two (2) main importance of water as follow:
- Biological Impotance
- Economic Importance
Also read: What Is Electrolysis And It’s Terminologies